cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus asking for business account info?

pneves3333
Honored Guest

Hello! I bought my nephew an Oculus headset off of Amazon, but I can’t set it up like I did my own because it keeps asking for enterprise account info? I just ordered this in March, so I’m confused as it seems the enterprise account headsets are no longer available.

Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @pneves3333, thank you for contacting us about your problem. We'd love to assist you in getting through this little storm and back to sunny skies. Can you see if you can get your nephew or parent over to our PM's for some account information? We may require recipes and serial numbers as well, as account information and we would prefer to keep that information out of public forums.To get to our Pm's select our name, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @pneves3333! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?