cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus briefly showing me my room

5Epic_GaYm3r-.
Honored Guest

My oculus started doing this thing where while playing games it will show me the view through the cameras for about a second or 2. This makes it really hard to play anything because of how disruptive it is. I cant play one of my favorite games(Gun Raiders) because when it does it it boots me to the lobby. This happens around every 2-5 minutes. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to hear you're having some issues with your headset, and we definitely want to help! 

We suggest rebooting your headset as shown here.

If that doesn't help please try factory resetting your headset, but make sure your Oculus Cloud is active to save your game progress!

If this doesn't fix the issue, please reach out to our support team here, so we can look further into this for you.  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

syb3rorange
Honored Guest

this is also happening to me I’m glad I’m not the only person 

Hey there,@syb3rorange! We don't want this hiccup to get in the way of your gaming experience! Let's see what we can do to help you out with this.
Please try rebooting with the instructions here:

• Make sure the power is fully off and the device is fully charged
  • Hold down the volume down and power buttons at the same time until you see a menu
  • On the menu select boot or reboot
  • Highlight boot or reboot (to scroll use the volume up and down buttons)
  • To select this option use the power button to do so
  • This will prompt your device to restart​

Also, please let us know if this is happening with just one game. If the issue persists and you need more help, please let us know! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, again, @syb3rorange! We just wanted to see if you still needed some help, If so, please let us know, as we want you to have the most enjoyable VR gaming experience! 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?