cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus controller won't connect

NightdonNGG13
Honored Guest

So I just started up my Oculus Quesg 2 and replaced the batteries and my right one works perfectly fine but my left is constantly blinking now I checked the battery to see if I put it in wrong and it still keeps blinking and idk wat to do about it i need help please

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're sorry to hear that your left controller isn't working properly. We know how frustrating that can be when you're ready to start gaming! With that being said, let's work together to get this fixed as soon as possible! 

We appreciate you letting us know that you tried replacing the batteries. We'd like to have you leave the battery out of the left controller for 30 minutes and then place it back in. 

We also would like for you to unpair both controllers and then attempt to pair them back, for instructions please click here. If you're still have the same issue, please send us a private message so we can continue assist you! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello. I have the same problem. I did unpair and pair on the mobile app. I also did a factory reset from the "BIOS" menu. Nothing helps. The right one works fine and the left one vibrates and sometimes tracking will appear for a second.