cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus credit

maccasgaming
Honored Guest

Gday. Got my new oculus delivered today. 

My son sent me a referral a couple of weeks ago and I bought the oculus on this site and set up the account.

I dont know how to recieve the referral credit. I thought I set it up correctly. Are you able to help redeem my $47?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there maccasgaming,

We'd love to help you get your referral credit! We know the process isn't error proof, so it's always a treat helping out our new family get a jump start on amazing VR experiences.

We'd like to request that you send us some information in a private message, so we can correctly assign any credit that is missing. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Once you've opened a new private message, we'll need the following account information for your son's and your accounts:

• Full Name as shown on your account
  • Email Address associated with your account
  • Current Alias/Username of your account

After we verify the account details, we'll verify your referral program eligibility and make sure you receive your credit! Feel free to private message us at your leisure. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?