cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus customer support

ZBrown123
Honored Guest

Oculus customer support sucks. I emailed them 2 weeks ago. They said 24 hours till they would fix it. I cannot add payment methods at all. Customer support her sucks ass.

3 REPLIES 3

NannetteBabin
Honored Guest

Since I forgot the pattern and I have followed the instructions to do a factory reset every time the Oculus 2 comes in it ask for the pattern. It won’t let me do a reset. This is so frustrating. I can’t reset the pattern unless I know the old pattern. How do I just freaking reset this stupid thing for my kids? 

Hey @NannetteBabin If you have having trouble completing a factory reset through the app due to forgetting the unlock pattern, you can force a factory reset by using the buttons on the headset:

1. Make sure your device is charged
  2. Turn your headset off
  3. Hold the Power and Volume-down button until you see the boot screen. 
  4. Use the volume buttons to select "Factory Reset" and press the Power button.

286631901_399225195552931_2423963661391570534_n.png

It'll ask you "Are you sure?" 

Select "Yes, erase and factory reset"

Remember this will wipe all the information from the device.

After you factory reset, you should be able to set your headset up again and get in without the unlock pattern.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

gibbysf101
Honored Guest

extremely frustrating. its obvious they have a lot of customers with this issue and they are basically ignoring it. not sure how much i want to invest in this.