cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus frozen Screen

GingerTee
Honored Guest

Hello,

My Oculus quest 2 all of a sudden starting freezing up and making a loud noise. I try rebooting only to reboot again and again. A screen with lines come across the screen and nothing can be done.

Someone please help only had it for 4 days. I am afraid I will have to return it.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey GingerTee!

Thank you, for being a part of the Oculus family! We strive to have our product work at their peak performance; we hate to hear your device is not meeting that expectation. Have you done a Factory reset? Please note, before you begin a factory reset. make sure to have cloud backup turned on.  Feel free to submit a support ticket. We look forward to getting you back into the world of VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MileyandDad2021
Honored Guest

Mine is doing the same things when I get on but it make any noise

Hey there, we want to help you get back into VR! If after doing a factory reset, you still experience issues please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!