cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus games crash new intel arc

ismaello
Honored Guest

Hi, 

a few weeks before, I renoved my PC with a i7-12700KF and nvidia 3080.  Well, all air link games from steam work nice(alyx, ...). But all air link games from Oculus(robot recoil, spiderman, ....) crash.

The game crash when something 3d will start. For example, in robot recoil, the game crashed when elevator's door open. 

I installed all game again, reinstall windows 10 again, test the games with direct link wire, ... But I always get the same result. 

Any idea? 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice, that's a pretty solid upgrade! Since SteamVR and the Oculus app handle drivers differently, you should try updating your GPU drivers through the setup file or GeForce Experience (if you haven't updated them since changing cards). Seems like the most recent game ready driver version for the 3080 is build 512.15.

Since we can't review logs through community forums, can you open up a ticket, so we can take a better look at what might be causing those crashes? You can submit logs by:

1. Opening the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file after opening up your support ticket.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!