cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus go error

user_385626314901698
Honored Guest

Hello, I have an oculus go and it has worked well for me so far. I went to start the oculus and I get 3 buttons blinking on the screen but beyond that it doesn't do anything else. What's going on? Any solution? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We are glad you brought this to our attention and are happy to help! We recommend reaching out to Support here https://metaque.st/Support to see what resolution is possible. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks to your post above I was able to connect with Juliana who was absolutely fantastic! She was a delight to work with and was very knowledgeable about how to find a resolution to fix the issues we had! It's a pleasure to know that you have people like her working with us not so knowledgeable dummies out here!

Normark
Explorer

Had the same problem. Check that your Go is on the same wifi as your smartphone, could be the problem.

sicklemyfancy
Honored Guest

You have to disable WiFi. Every time you turn on WiFi, the oculus go gets stuck on 3 dots until you factory reset. Unfortunately factory resetting requires a newer smartphone to use again or it only gives you "Unable to Find Your Headset" so don't reset if you have a iPhone 11 or older because it will literally make it impossible to use. Probably better to wait until better future products come out we wasted our money too fast with this one.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?