cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus go wont let me do anything VR. It says Updating take off the headset and go to mobile app

nofalex82
Honored Guest

Oculus go wont let me do anything VR. It says Updating take off the headset and go to the mobile app, then the mobile app doesn’t do anything!!  Please help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @nofalex82. We hate to hear that your Oculus Go isn't functioning properly. While we would like to thank you for being an early adopter of this new reality, and for taking this journey with us for so long, unfortunately, all things must come to an end. Since our promise to maintain system software with bug fixes and security patches through 2022, our focused scope of support has transitioned towards our newer products and software with the Quest line. While support for the Oculus Go has ended, we hope you can still find plenty of experiences, wonder and fun with the apps that continue to thrive on the Oculus Go, and hope to continue to see you in the world of VR.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mark.dennis.754
Honored Guest

Same here. Maybe I can use it as a paper weight. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @nofalex82. We hate to hear that your Oculus Go isn't functioning properly. While we would like to thank you for being an early adopter of this new reality, and for taking this journey with us for so long, unfortunately, all things must come to an end. Since our promise to maintain system software with bug fixes and security patches through 2022, our focused scope of support has transitioned towards our newer products and software with the Quest line. While support for the Oculus Go has ended, we hope you can still find plenty of experiences, wonder and fun with the apps that continue to thrive on the Oculus Go, and hope to continue to see you in the world of VR.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

justjoy87
Honored Guest

Don't even bother to ask for help, no help is coming.  I just spent 2 hours trying to get help because when in click to play any of the games, it acts as if it's getting ready to start, but then it kicks me back to the home screen. I was resolved to just play the default for the games that I had purchased because I can no longer access any of my purchases, but now I can't even get the games to even load.  Each time I went to chat with Meta Support they ended up stopping the chat.  I was very civil, very polite and I did everything that they asked me to do, and they just ended the chat.  No "I'm sorry but there is nothing else that I can do for you" Nothing. The chat just ended.  I have no confidence in this company what so ever.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?