cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link controllers not connecting

SaberKid08
Honored Guest

Ok, so I just got my pc, and I’m currently using a random usb c cable to connect my headset. My headset is connected fine, but the controllers aren’t connecting to my pc. They work in my headset but they don’t work in the pc and because of that, I cannot launch into my pc software. I don’t know what to do because I can’t even access my pc on my quest 2 and I am lost without information.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! Congratulations on your new PC! We understand your having issues using your controllers with it. No worries, we know game time is very important so let's get this fixed!

First, we need to know that your PC is compatible. Click this link for help with that. 

We recommend using the Oculus Cable Link or the Anker USB 3.0 cable. Other brands may not be compatible. 

Here's a link on using the Cable Link with your device. We've recently updated our Oculus app to version 42.0. Please check that you have that update.

Let us know if this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!