cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link keeps disconneting when i to open oculus link

silverbanana21
Honored Guest

Hey i've been having problem connecting to oculus link. The first month i got it,using the offical oculus cable it was perfect no problems what so ever. But now it just doesn't work. Evertime i hop in it loads then says pc disconnected. My pc has the requitement. But nothing works anymore even redoing everything. I've tried

* Turning off USB Power Saving

* Denying the strorage permission

* Updating USB Drivers

* Updated my oculus headset to the newest update (V42)

* Updated the oculus app on pc 

* Turned on the USB connection dailog on the developer setting 

* Disable USB Selective Suspend 

* Disable USB Power Saving 

* Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience In-game Overlay

* Oculus Software Repair

* Turn off airlink 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @silverbanana21! Seems like a lengthy list you got there, let us give you a hand and try to cut it short! 

We would like to suggest reaching out to our support agents at Meta Quest Support, so that we can speed up the process when you do reach out, here are the steps on how to gather your logs:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
* The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once you've gathered your logs, send them to our team along with the steps you've tried as well! We'll get this sorted out in no time!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

silverbanana21
Honored Guest

Thank you for reaching out to help i just finished sending the information and the logs you told me to do.

Hello again, @silverbanana21! We appreciate you for doing that, do rest assured that you're currently in the best hands for assistance with our specialized team! Our team will do their best to get back to you in no time!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?