Hey i've been having problem connecting to oculus link. The first month i got it,using the offical oculus cable it was perfect no problems what so ever. But now it just doesn't work. Evertime i hop in it loads then says pc disconnected. My pc has the requitement. But nothing works anymore even redoing everything. I've tried
* Turning off USB Power Saving
* Denying the strorage permission
* Updating USB Drivers
* Updated my oculus headset to the newest update (V42)
* Updated the oculus app on pc
* Turned on the USB connection dailog on the developer setting
* Disable USB Selective Suspend
* Disable USB Power Saving
* Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience In-game Overlay
* Oculus Software Repair
* Turn off airlink
Hello @silverbanana21! Seems like a lengthy list you got there, let us give you a hand and try to cut it short!
1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
* The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.
Once you've gathered your logs, send them to our team along with the steps you've tried as well! We'll get this sorted out in no time!