cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link keeps freezing

Ludqa
Honored Guest

Recently when playing oculus link it has started freexing about 10 to 20 minutes in. if i restart oculus link after it works for about 1 to 5 minutes before freezing again. I have tried repairing oculus ap restarting everything and updating everything. please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Do you play linked with a cable?

Just asking, because I had this issue a few months ago and it turns out that the cable wasn't good anymore (even though I could not see any damage, but almost 2 years in use)

I had no freezes when I used air link, so I bought a new cable and this works fine.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Do you play linked with a cable?

Just asking, because I had this issue a few months ago and it turns out that the cable wasn't good anymore (even though I could not see any damage, but almost 2 years in use)

I had no freezes when I used air link, so I bought a new cable and this works fine.

Thank you, I tried it with a different cable and now it works fine

Could you please tell me what kind of cable it is? Im having the same Issue whenever I go into the start menu or a game, it just freezes without warning and sometimes it just says: "no PC found" even though the cable didnt accidentaly fall out or anything

Hello @Floppa_gt. We understand you are having issues with your link cable, and as we know this can get in the way of your gameplay, we would encourage you to do as your peers and try another cable. Any USB-C cable will work if you would like to give it a go, or you can always purchase another one from us here, as we recommend not using third-party accessories. We appreciate your understanding and hope things get resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns, we are here for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @Floppa_gt ! We just wanted to hop in and let you know that if you have any questions or concerns in the near future, we will be more than happy to help. We want to make sure you have everything you need to be connected. Thanks! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?