cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus live chat support

UnikueeNQuixoti
Honored Guest
I wanted to chat with the Oculus team but the link doesn't seem to work. I tried to enter it in many different ways but it always would say "Your network is not private" and that started to piss me off. Is it only me that It's happening or anybody else does have it? Please help me.
12 REPLIES 12

enigma01
Trustee

I wanted to chat with the Oculus team but the link doesn't seem to work. I tried to enter it in many different ways but it always would say "Your network is not private" and that started to piss me off. Is it only me that It's happening or anybody else does have it? Please help me.

Same for me too and I've seen some other comments from people having the same issue also. 

kossok
Explorer
Same issue here (and also reported by others in the FB Group). Links to "Submit a Support Ticket" are broken with a security/cloudflare error. 

Tribb
Protege
Ticket/Chat site is back up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Link to afore mentioned support / chat site would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey @Illidranii,

You can reach our Support Team through email, live chat or even a scheduled call by clicking here!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Parker293
Explorer

The account is showing my son and I attached as a kid.  THerefore, I cant approve parental support.

How do we seperate?

I would reach out to Support HERE, or you can PM 'em directly on the forum @MetaQuestSupport .

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Parker293
Explorer

need help seperating parent and kid