cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus live chat support

UnikueeNQuixoti
Honored Guest
I wanted to chat with the Oculus team but the link doesn't seem to work. I tried to enter it in many different ways but it always would say "Your network is not private" and that started to piss me off. Is it only me that It's happening or anybody else does have it? Please help me.
12 REPLIES 12

Parker293
Explorer

trying to buy a new game

Hey Parker293! We see that you are having issues with being able to purchase a game due to restrictions. We would love to look into this more with you. Because we will need to gather some information, we would like to get you over to our private chats. You can send us a PM by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey Parker293! We are just following up to see if you are still needing help with a game you are trying to purchase. If you still need our assistance please reach out to us via private chat by following the directions above. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!