cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus pairing issues.

I had to send my Oculus 2 headset back and I was sent a refurbished one.  When I turn it on, it takes me straight to the pairing screen with the controllers pulling out the tabs.  It will not let me pass the pairing screen to set up the Wi-Fi and the controllers can't pair to it either.  I tried to factory reset and it did the same thing.  When I try to pair it on my app it just says it is unable to pair and gives me trouble shooting options that have not worked because the Oculus is unable to connect to the wifi because I cannot get off the controller pairing screen.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @xXSushieaterMomXx! We've noticed a few users have been unable to pair refurbished headsets to the Meta Quest app and we have since resolved this issue. Please make sure the Meta Quest app on your phone is updated to version 181.1, then factory reset your headset and try to pair again. If it doesn't work, please let us know and we'll look into this deeper with you. Thanks!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, we wanted to check back in with you. Were you able to get your device paired?