cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 Link infinitely loading

ScouterEgg
Honored Guest

Hello. recently my Quest 2 has been infinitely loading whenever I connect to PC. I have had this headset for less than a month and was not used previously. It was working on my computer the whole time until this issue started happening. My computer has a Nvidia RTX 2060, an AMD Ryzen 7 4800H cpu and is also a laptop. I have an official Oculus link cable. the solutions I have tried are: Resetting the Headset, Resetting the computer, reinstalling the oculus software, factory resetting the headset, reinstalling graphics drivers and changing settings in the Oculus debug tool. I am running Windows 11 and can't revert back to 10. I have my GPU as the default display device. I did try doing air link but that didn't work either and I did it before I factory reset. I haven't installed a single app or game onto my headset. I have tried all the options what do I do?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there ScouterEgg! We really appreciate all the troubleshooting you've done so far. Just so you're aware, the Oculus PC app is not yet officially supported by Windows 11. We strongly recommend using Windows 10 for the best performance with Link. We'd love to look into this further with you to see what we can do to get Link working again, so please PM us or click HERE to submit a support ticket, and be sure to detail all the troubleshooting you've done as well as when you upgraded to Windows 11 and if Link stopped working for you after that. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!