cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 account won’t work

SpeedQB
Honored Guest

This has been going on for about a week. I turn on my oculus and all my apps show up but when I open them it works for a couple second then crashes. I can’t access anything, my profile icon is blank but when I press switch accounts it says I’m still logged in. I’ve factory reset it once, I’ve restarted it countless times, I’ve logged in and out on the app, and I’ve attempted to reconnect the app with the headset again countless time. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

SpeedQB
Honored Guest

It also won’t let me cast or launch games from my phone.

SpeedQB
Honored Guest

It also says theres no software updates

This has been happening to me since 2 days ago and theirs no reason for this to happen i only had my headset for a month and a half and a lot of other people are going through the same and most people i know can still play and see theirs makes no sense to me 

Hey there @SpeedQB! We hate to hear you're not able to enjoy the VR experience due to the issues going on with your headset. We would like for you to open a support ticket with us here so we can look into this issue further for you and get you back to gaming! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!