cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest crash?

valerieee_99
Honored Guest

I tried turning on my quest and a chip with an arrow pops up with a green loading bar it finished and then it stays on the logo screen like pulsing and it stays stuck there. I’ve tried powering it down and back on and it just keeps repeating

4 REPLIES 4

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @valerieee_99, You're definitely need to open ticket with support. They're going to ask for photos of the display, as well as basic information in order to access your account.  

Some of the steps they will ask you to try, which you can perform ahead of time. 

1. Fully charging your device
  2. Rebooting your device
  3. Hard reset 
  4. Factory reset

When opening a ticket be sure to list all the steps you've tried.

https://metaque.st/Support

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

My Meta Quest 3 did the same thing a little bit ago and I factory reset it and its still doing it, i also cant figure out how to make a ticket or anything. 

IMG_2018.jpeg

 This is the image and loading bar before it just gets stuck loading the quest symbol 

Hey there, @IceDemonNiko! We hate to see that your headset is stuck on a screen and keeping you from using it. We know how important it is to get back into your headset so you can fully enjoy your VR experience, and we would be happy to look into this issue further through a private message. All you need to do is select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember that you must be signed in to the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @IceDemonNiko! We just wanted to check in to see if you still needed help with your headset. If you do, please send us a private message, and we'll be happy to look into this further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!