cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus referral credit not showing up

Lead4561
Honored Guest

My cousin got an oculus quest 2 yesterday and i sent them a referral link and they created an account and everything and then after accepting it they setup their headset but there is no credit showing up? theyve looked in their inbox and oculus notifications and everything but still cant find it.

If oculus support sees this, their username is DistantCurve98.

(sorry for bad english, not my first language)

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Lead4561, referral credit may take some time to appear in the account. It may be applied to the account within the next few days. If you find yourself waiting more than expected ( maybe a week) , it might be a good idea to seek our assistance in our PM's. We would need to look into your account for this specific issue, so we would need account information that may not be appropriate to share in the public domain. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @Lead4561! We noticed that you haven't reached out to us in our PMs yet and we just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with those missing referral credits. Feel free to reach back out to us if you happen to have any further questions or concerns as we are always happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yeah he got his credit but i still dont have any credit to redeem in the thing

Oh no! We hate to hear that you haven't received your referral credits. We'd be more than happy to get that taken care of for you! So that we may gather some more information from you, we'd like to invite you to send us a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?