cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus right controller keeps blinking

SebastianViram
Honored Guest

So i was playing a game then all of a sudden my controller stoped working i assumed it was the battery so i switched them and they still didnt work so i tried pairing them and they still didnt work and it started blinking 3 fast blinks then 3 slow blinks

then 3 fast blinks and i tried unpairing removed battery and waited 3 minutes and still didnt work, if you guys can help me i would really appreciate it

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there SebastianViram, we totally get that it's no fun dealing with a wonky controller. Here's a post with a user who found themselves in the same boat and landed on a solution.

If their fix doesn't get you out of the weeds, we can take a look at that with you. Let's get started with a couple questions and a slight duplication of effort. (un-pairing and re-pairing your controllers)

• Have you had a chance to update your Mobile app and Headset?
  • Can you confirm the current version number of the Mobile app and Headset for us?

And finally, Give your headset a reboot. Nothing too wild here, just hold the power button down until your headset reboots.

Once you make that reboot happen, try to un-pair and re-pair those controllers again. Here's a handy walkthrough, just in case you find it helpful https://bit.ly/3s9zl7Q

While that is going to solve the majority of these issues, we recognize that anything is possible. If your controller still wants to give you a hard time, reach out with an email or chat here. We'll take a closer look and see what we can do for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!