cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus stuck at login

Alleee.asim
Honored Guest

I used oculus before with my s8+.

Now after years i want to use it on s10 but oculus wont login either through Facebook or oculus id  on vr.

It logs in if i attempt to login on website. 

Please help

3 REPLIES 3

ThyRuinedKing
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there @Alleee.asim, welcome to the Community Forums!

Which device are you attempting to login through? Is this an issue that's been occurring with a Quest, GO or Rift device? I'll be able to help you out more with those details and any extra information you may have, like a screenshot of the message!

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

Thanks i m trying to login from samsung galaxy S10

Screenshot_20230422-125617_Oculus.jpg

.using samsung gear VR.

Hey there @Alleee.asim! We completely understand how it feels to have issues logging into your mobile app. In order for us to look into this further we will need to gather some account information from you. In order to do this please reach out to us through a private message. In order to send a private message please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message"! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!