cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus stuck on loading screen

twister3000.2023
Honored Guest

Hello, I have been trying to play my oculus for the past week and it’s stuck on the Meta Quest logo, spinning and fading away and it won’t stop and the only thing I can do is hold the power button in the minus button and all that does is turn off my quest for a few seconds, and then it goes back to what it’s been doing

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @twister3000.2023, and thanks for bringing your device boot issues to our concern. While we enjoy our logo, we definitely don't want it holding you back from enjoying your device, so we'd be happy to work with you to take a closer look! 

To pick up where you have started troubleshooting, we'd like to complete the following: 

• Remove any additional or third party accessories from the headset
  • Make sure the headset is fully charged
  • Hard reboot the headset by holding the button down for 30 seconds.

Once the device comes back up, if any issues continue, let's complete a factory reset. This can be completed with the steps found here, within the Meta Store Help Center. When doing so, be careful not to hold any of the buttons longer than needed or else a green android may appear. After attempting, do let us know how things appear! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to swing by to continue working with you and your device. Whenever you're ready, we'll be here and happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?