cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus support

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a new customer and I’ve had oculus for two months. I put a fair amount of money into it with different battery pack making sure I’m comfortable purchasing multiple games. I have not been able to put in updates as they continually go on for three days others are queued I have contacted Oculus and others for support I’m about ready to return my oculus equipment all together is easier to go ride a bike. If someone knows how to take care of these problems please let me know I don’t want to be ignored for three months. In fact I even bought a headset for my grandson for Christmas and I’m questioning whether to even give it to him  so that’s well over $800 spent on equipment and although you can use the basic programs you cannot update Oculus needs to get on the ball!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

NickBeast17
Honored Guest

I would try doing a factory reset, those tend to fix most things. Beyond that, are you using oculus link or air link?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NickBeast17
Honored Guest

I would try doing a factory reset, those tend to fix most things. Beyond that, are you using oculus link or air link?

glupe.j.nava
Honored Guest

Same. I have been having problems and they never reply. And if someone does its someone different. I reply and they keep asking the same questions over and over and NO SOLUTION

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?