cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus will not allow me to log on phone app

Adsix7
Honored Guest

Very disappointed in the whole experience. I am a games developer myself with years of experience and to set this up for my son has been nothing short of a pain. I really have my doubts on how this will ever be adopted en masse. It lacks refinement, ease of use, practicality - which is a pitty the product itself is very nice - this should have been Meta's top priority - to show the world how easy it is to adopt to the Metaverse but it seems all its effort has been in the tech and nothing in the way of making its adoption seamless...I have tried to log on with my phone, my wife's phone and we have tried everything shutting it down, reinstalling and still nothing....I have spent the better half of the day trying to make it work for my son but still nothing...if it was for me I would have stopped long time ago. What an utter disappointment and to think of the resources available and waisted!!!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Adsix7, sorry to hear you are having difficulties logging into the mobile app. It should be much easier and we want to get you the help you deserve! This may be an account issue so please open up a ticket with our Online Support Team so they can provide the most advanced and thorough troubleshooting for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?