cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus wont connect to app

Lorkingmar
Honored Guest

Hello my oculus will not connect to the app and my phone i did everything they said be close to the Wi-Fi router but its didnt help

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Lorkingmar! We can definitely help you out here with getting your headset paired to your phone. Thanks for trying out some troubleshooting on your own, we really appreciate it! In addition to connecting to the same Wi-Fi network, you'll want to make sure that the Bluetooth on your phone is turned on as well.

If you're having trouble pairing during the initial set up of your headset, we'd recommend checking out the "Troubleshooting" section of this article. It should help get you going!

Alternatively, if you've been able to pair your phone to your app before and you no longer can, we'd suggest an uninstall and reinstall of the mobile app and clear the Bluetooth cache on your phone. Log back in, and try again!

If you're still having issues pairing, go ahead and send us a PM so we can help you further here. To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!