cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus30 Discount code not working with "The Walking Dead: Retribution"

Manuel-Esteves
Level 2

Hello,
I've been trying to use my OCULUS30 code for 2 days, without success (I tried on the IOS app and on the desktop browser).
The promotion ends tonight and I regret not being able to make my purchase.
It is the app "The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution".
Thank you for your answer and your help

IMG_3342.PNG.PNGIMG_3343.PNG.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings, Manuel-Esteves We deeply apologize that you were unable to save 30% on Walking Dead Saints & Sinners Chapter 2 Retribution. We understand how this could obstruct your VR experience because we've been in your shoes previously. Open a support ticket by clicking the link below so that our experienced staff can look into this further for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings, Manuel-Esteves We deeply apologize that you were unable to save 30% on Walking Dead Saints & Sinners Chapter 2 Retribution. We understand how this could obstruct your VR experience because we've been in your shoes previously. Open a support ticket by clicking the link below so that our experienced staff can look into this further for you.

Hello,
I just tried again this morning, the code worked, it's really strange.
I saw on this forum that I am not the only one who had a problem to apply this code with this app.
Thanks for your answer, my problem is solved

Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that this code worked for you and that you were able to download the awesome game you wanted.