cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculust quest 2 problem

giancapristan
Honored Guest

I've been having problems with my oculus quest 2 lately. It works fine for like the first  10 minutes of use and then it restarts and tries to boot up again just to restart again and enters in a boot loop(you can see the logo). Once it's in the boot loop, I can turn it off using the recovery menu. It works fine for the next 10 minutes if i let it rest for a few hours. Not sure if it's a battery problem or a mobo one. Any advice would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @giancapristan! We notice that you are experiencing boot loop issues. That's definitely not ideal, and we hate to hear that you're having this problem. We'll make a few suggestions that might help the situation. Hopefully, this will resolve your concerns. Let's try the following:

• Do a reboot. Hold down the power button and (-) volume buttons to access the booting menu. 
  • Restart your router 
  • Try a different Wi-Fi network 
  • If these don't work Factory reset the headset. 

Once you try these steps and the issue still persists, feel free to follow this link to our amazing support team. We will have more tools to better assist you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @giancapristan! Our apologies the link did not send through. You will follow this link here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?