cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd Purchase?

Jarrott
Honored Guest

So I purchased a game on my oculus quest itself, so it wouldn't be desktop reliant. But in my quest store, it says it's pending, and it has been for almost an hour now. The game still isn't in my quest's library, tut on my desktop app (where I didn't purchase it) it says I own it there and can install it. Any reason it's not on my quest?

The game is Surv1v3

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Jarrott! We understand how this can be very concerning to you. No worries, we can definitely guide you through this so that you can jump into your new game. To better assist you, could you try the following: 

• Make sure you are logged into the correct account. 
  • Restart your device.
    1. With your headset on, hold the power button down until a shutdown screen appears.
    2. Select Restart to reboot your headset.
  • Check your mobile app or PC to see if the game appears in your library. Then try launching it from either the app or PC 
  • Make sure you have a strong wi-fi connection. 
  • You can also log out of all your devices then log back in. This should resync the app with the account, and update the library contents. 

Let us know if this worked for you or if you have any questions. We can take a further look into this for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jarrott! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

kojack
MVP
MVP

From what I can see (official game website, oculus store, etc), Surv1v3 is PC only, there is no Quest native version.

You could play it on a Quest if you used Airlink (wifi) or Link (USB cable) to connect to a gaming PC, but there's no stand alone native version.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Thanks for the input, @kojack! @Jarrott, if you'd like to refund that purchase and get something else that you can play on your Quest 2 as a standalone device, just send us a DM and we'll see what we can do! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @kojack! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

I don't need help, I was providing help. 🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2