cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of the multiple can't add payment method issues

Deadduchess
Explorer

Grabbed my brand new Meta Quest 2 fromt the box.  The good news is that i was able to add Beat Saber for free as part of the promotions. The bad news is that I can't add any payment options in order to add the song packs. 

I have tried :
1. Web (Chrome, Mozilla even Edge)
2. PC App
3. Android App
4. Paypall
5. Multiple types of debit, credit and virtual cards.

Nothing works so far, and browsing topics did not help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update, @Deadduchess! We're so glad to see you're able to add your payment method now. Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AleDavid90
Honored Guest

Same for me. I contacted support but they didn't fix the problem

Good luck

RoastPork
Retired Support

Hey, @Deadduchess! I would still recommend reaching out to @MetaQuestSupport. They have tools that can help you pinpoint exactly what could be causing you to not be able to add a payment method. And if they can solve it, they can take your case to people who can. Click HERE to create a support ticket with them. It's your best bet to get this resolved.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Hello @RoastPork

I already did that as well. I was told to expect a survey and feedback within couple of days. To be honest, I underwhelmed by the Meta side of things, as it is painfully convoluted to get information and flat out buggy at times.

Example : In my frustration I created an meta account with my original Facebook profile, and it was able to attach one of the cards. However I could not use the account as I already claimed Beat Saber on the one that can not attach anything. Additionally due to the multile attempts from Facebook to check the  main card it is now blocked for suspicious activity.

The issues I am seeing with payment policies are issues that other retailers had years ago and already adressed.

Yes, I was able to find your ticket with support. I can assure you that it is with the right people who can pinpoint the issue and get it fixed. It's their priority to get you into gaming and make your experience as smooth as possible.

I will also relay this info to them as it'll help them further in getting your account working properly.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Deadduchess
Explorer

Update : Support has emailed me the issue is resolved. I was able to add a card.

Thanks for the update, @Deadduchess! We're so glad to see you're able to add your payment method now. Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!