cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Canceled - Quest 3

Viollao
Explorer

Hi, I bought Quest 3 on meta store website with shipping to Poland using Paypayl. The amount on bank account has been taken, on Paypal it shows: Authorization - what means is that money is locked and Meta needs to cancel the order there or take aprove the money transfer.

Now, my order has been canceled day after preorder, the email said the money has not been taken but the money on paypal are still locked! Paypal support said that only meta can relese the amount and that they cant do anything.

I did try the email to meta support, but after taking my order number and email used to preorder it has been quiet.

I also dont know why my order was canceled and would like to know the reason, since Poland is on the list of shipping countries + my bank account has been charged with no problems.
Does any one have solution? I would like to resolve this asap since i would like to have Quest 3 on relese day.

Kind Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Viollao! We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your Quest 3 order being canceled. We definitely know how important getting this taken care of as soon as possible is, so rest assured, we'll be happy to point you in the right direction. 

Thank you to our peers @956gutterboy and @007xSlayerx007, as they are absolutely correct. Since this is an account related issue, we suggest reaching out to our support team to take a deeper look into this for you. You could email them directly by using the following link. Or, if you prefer, we could take this conversation to our private messaging section. You can do so by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you on this. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

956gutterboy
Honored Guest

You might have to get to the actual "email support" for Quest so they can check your account. It might take a little patience, but if you persist, they'll find a solution for you. Especially because I'm not really sure anyone on a public forum can really tell you what to do with your personal information. ‌Unlesss you want to give me your bank information, JK JK 
my point is you probably need to pay attention to support and if they tell you its a banking issue you might have to go that route and see whats up with your personal banking. 

Sorry to see this issue, like you I am a user and plan to purchase the Quest 3, so I understand your frustration...

I think your best bet would be to contact Meta via the following support link. I would go with the email option, although the chat option may also be useful. Hope this helps! Just right click on the attached link and open a new web page to get to it.

Get support | Meta Store

My Best,

XSlayer007

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Viollao! We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your Quest 3 order being canceled. We definitely know how important getting this taken care of as soon as possible is, so rest assured, we'll be happy to point you in the right direction. 

Thank you to our peers @956gutterboy and @007xSlayerx007, as they are absolutely correct. Since this is an account related issue, we suggest reaching out to our support team to take a deeper look into this for you. You could email them directly by using the following link. Or, if you prefer, we could take this conversation to our private messaging section. You can do so by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you on this. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi! thanks for quick answer.

I did write an email through form provided on support page but i didnt get answer yet. Also hour ago i did a chat with support provided by user 007xSlayerx007, and a person there said he will send this issue to specialized team and i should wait now for email with their respond.  If that wont help i will be more than happy to use private message with You, but for now i will wait a bit longer for support team respond.

Thanks and kind regards!

No worries, if you've already created an email with our support team, then an agent should be reaching out to you soon in regards to your issue. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folders as well for that email. 

Hey, my order also was cancelled, i contacted support couple of days ago and they told me to wait 2-4 buisness days, after that my ticket was straight up closed with no further information. I'd also like to note that the PayPal i paid with got charged and my order got cancelled, yet, the money wasn't refunded. I hope you guys can atleast stop/cancel the authorization process on PayPal ASAP, so my money is back in my account. Also like the original OP, I'm ordering from Poland, and would like to have Quest 3 on release date :P. Cheers, and hope you guys can somehow help me out.

Hello there @PunishedPopsi, we see you are needing some help with your order and support case. We understand how inconvenient not being to have your payment go through is, and we want to assist you on this matter all that we can!

So that we may look into this a bit more, can you please PM us? This way we can ask for private information to track down your case. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, @Viollao! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with your Meta Quest 3 order. If so, please do reach back out to us via private message at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Thank you on checking on me, i just send you a message that unfortunatly i didnt get solution yet.

Regards! And hope of quick resolve of this problem 🙂

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?