cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order I just placed

KelleyP10
Honored Guest

My order was cancelled after I placed it. Why?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Hey! This is not something we like to hear. We want to look into this for you and put a smile on your face, so you can be a step closer to gaming! Go ahead and send us a private message, so we can get your order number/email associated with the order.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey KelleyP10, were you able to resolve this issue on your own? If not, get in touch with our support team so that they can guide you through some more advanced troubleshooting methods. You can open a ticket with them using this link if you want to get connected with one of our agents regarding your order.

We want to get you in the VR world and be able to enjoy your awesome VR device!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!