cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled several times

Kojo54
Honored Guest

Hi i ordered quest 2 but it got canceled several times, last time i tried to order by PayPal and this got canceled too but the money was taken

here is some of the e-mail i got 

We are contacting you to adjust you that your code order canceled. Possible effects of cancellation:

- We currently do not deliver devices to your shipping address.
– When analyzing error payment methods.

2 REPLIES 2

Kojo54
Honored Guest
We contact you to inform you that your order has been cancelled. Possible cancellation reasons:

- We currently do not deliver devices to your shipping address.
– There was an error processing your payment method.

Hey there @Kojo54! We're sure you're eager to receive your order, so we're glad that you've reached out. When looking into this, it seems you've already got a ticket with our support team. This is great news as it means you're in good hands! Please refer to your email for further assistance, and be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox for updates from the team.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?