cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order processing

ThatsDandyBoi
Honored Guest

I placed an order for an oculus quest 2 and the case, headband and battery pack bundle a week ago and the order was processing for not even a night before it was cancelled without any explanation or reason. After a week of talking to the live chat employees, with absolutely no emails to follow up (as promised), I had tried to place an order at least 6 times using different methods of payment. After finally being able to place an order, it is now saying “processing” and no money has come out of the account yet. I’m beginning to think this business is just making sure I don’t buy their products as this has been the most frustrating experience I’ve ever had ordering anything. None of the people I’ve spoken to who said “your situation is being investigated” have replied to me in any capacity. If this order is cancelled again then I’ll be forced to buy a competitors products. Does anyone know why this is happening?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ThatsDandyBoi we're sorry to hear of the troubles you've been having in placing a purchase on our website. Can you please provide your ticket number so that we can look into this? Thanks much.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

3230275 is the ticket number for me being unable to enter details. 
3218876 Is my initial ticket for my order being cancelled without reason (still no answer from 4 days ago)