cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Oculus Store issues, unable to download most past titles:

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

For the past month I continue to have issues with downloading past titles. I have many great games I would like to play that state "Sorry we can't install ____ Please visit Oculus Support. I have done fresh installs, installed on a separate computer. Reset my network.  Nothing more I can do on my end. I also completed past support tickets submitting logs with no resolution. 

Anyone else going through this? I hope Meta updates the storefront and fixes these issues. Several hundred paid purchases since 2016 and most do not download. The storefront also has an issue where you are unable to download past titles (at least for me). It says get in text but no button to obtain, and no button on the actual page to purchase or download. Thank you. I am wondering if others are experiencing the same. I hate to make additional purchases and have them abandoned in the future with no ability to download. I will have to look towards other platforms if this isn't resolved. 

503 REPLIES 503

Addikt
Protege

Still doesn't work, for those who are wondering...

for me either. and of course support on twitter says we solved the program. i think they have no idea what they are doing

your twitter says issue is solved but we still face it. does any working on it or not?

Well they have this thread as 'solved' but it's not solved. Frustrating.

yes, lets open again a new thread for more visibility. they cant close them all at the end.

Aekero
Heroic Explorer

They have it marked as solved for visibility, that I'm not worried about....what I'm worried about is it's been the better part of a week and something as vital as being able to download half my games still hasn't been fixed. How is this possible? Half the reason I bought into the Oculus ecosystem is because it had the backing of FB and I thought they'd have good support. I've _never_ experienced anything like this, almost zero communication with us, obviously very little communication with their own tech support team about it, and again, since last Saturday (honestly I think it was Friday for me but not positive). It's Thursday, what are they doing that it's taking this long?

I had a kind of similar issue accross all oculus ( go, rift and quest) which prohibited me for using it for 1,5 month ( see my twitter posts (@savvito) guess what they ignored me and their support told me at a specific point to not reach out to them again. funny enough they dared to reply to me after 4 months to apologize for the inconvinice! for this reason of course i dont recommend the headsead or their products anymore. and i am from using them since the kickstarter. 

I'm so frustrated too...

A now have to face some issue with my link connection. I simply can't connect with my cable. When I do so, It disconnects me and I return to the Quest home. Do you experience this ?

Aekero
Heroic Explorer

Honestly I'm not sure if they've had outages before, whatever you were experiencing may have been different regardless of front end experience... Oculus support has been nice but uninformed, I had to basically convince my support guy it wasn't on my end, and to be fair in most cases in the past it probably was user side. There were people posting here yesterday though, saying Oculus support is still telling them to do all the same "hit it with a hammer" type fixes, there are a number of them apparently are still unaware they've got a problem. 

Aekero
Heroic Explorer

I don't have a quest...they did say a number of things are now affected by this issue, I'd wait til they say it's fixed and try again.