cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Oculus Store issues, unable to download most past titles:

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

For the past month I continue to have issues with downloading past titles. I have many great games I would like to play that state "Sorry we can't install ____ Please visit Oculus Support. I have done fresh installs, installed on a separate computer. Reset my network.  Nothing more I can do on my end. I also completed past support tickets submitting logs with no resolution. 

Anyone else going through this? I hope Meta updates the storefront and fixes these issues. Several hundred paid purchases since 2016 and most do not download. The storefront also has an issue where you are unable to download past titles (at least for me). It says get in text but no button to obtain, and no button on the actual page to purchase or download. Thank you. I am wondering if others are experiencing the same. I hate to make additional purchases and have them abandoned in the future with no ability to download. I will have to look towards other platforms if this isn't resolved. 

503 REPLIES 503

I mean I want to play these titles on my quest2 via Virtual Desktop not rift so whilst rift is discontinued the desire for pcvr quality isn't. 

Yeah the key is all going back up. I think the community will give a collective cheer when Lone Echo finally downloads 😆 

justin.foshee
Protege

I still cannot download Rock Band VR

Jinndar
Explorer

I was able to download Witchblood and Lone which previously failed repeatedly. But still issues with other games. 

Lucky! Lone Echo is still not downloading on my pc.

I thought perhaps Lone in @Jinndar's previous post might be referring to Lone Echo, but I guess it's a different game?? For me, at least, Lone Echo is still Failing as before.

Seems like they are rolling through these titles, so fingers crossed that they'll get to Lone Echo before too long here.

xeno3d
Adventurer

Looks like things are slowly getting better.  My previous list of games that wouldn't install has shrunk considerably but I'm still having problems with the following

Battlezone

Arizona Sunshine

Dreadhalls

Elite Dangerous

Dead and Buried

ADR1FT

Killing Floor Incursion

Landfall

Mortal Blitz

NVIDIA VR Funhouse

Project Cars

Raw Data

Rez Infinite

The Brookhaven experiment

TheBlu

Jesuile
Expert Protege

Yeah Lone Echo is still not downloading. Just tried again. 

Meta took our games from us for about 2 weeks, games we paid for and you guys sounds like you are happy that at least some of them are working. I will never buy any other game on oculus store on PC. If downloading a game is so big problem for them that it's taking 2 weeks to find and fix problem i'm wondering what will happen when they will have some real problem. I like to play games I paid for. Never had this kind of problem on steamVR.

I would run everything via SteamVR going forward but I'm struggling to play anything via the Q2 without constant reprojection issues.  Oculus native apps from the Oculus home environment run flawlessly so I kind of don't have a choice right now, unless I use VD

My machine is pretty decent too so I know its not spec related

i9 10850k

RTX 3080ti

32GB DDR4

Dedicated WiFi 6 router for Q2 for Airlink