cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Oculus Store issues, unable to download most past titles:

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

For the past month I continue to have issues with downloading past titles. I have many great games I would like to play that state "Sorry we can't install ____ Please visit Oculus Support. I have done fresh installs, installed on a separate computer. Reset my network.  Nothing more I can do on my end. I also completed past support tickets submitting logs with no resolution. 

Anyone else going through this? I hope Meta updates the storefront and fixes these issues. Several hundred paid purchases since 2016 and most do not download. The storefront also has an issue where you are unable to download past titles (at least for me). It says get in text but no button to obtain, and no button on the actual page to purchase or download. Thank you. I am wondering if others are experiencing the same. I hate to make additional purchases and have them abandoned in the future with no ability to download. I will have to look towards other platforms if this isn't resolved. 

503 REPLIES 503

There are several people in this thread complaining about this rockband vr download problem and haven't gotten any help from oculus for months.
@colorline4  found a workaround to download the game but that way he doesn't have the dlcs... it's not an official tool and of course far from being the perfect solution but at least you would have the game.

indeed with DownQuest chrome extension or Oculus Downgrader tool it's possible to download the game but NOT the dlc.

same here ive contacted support with no resolution 

So like when will I, if ever be able to download Narcosis again I'd really like to play a game I own whenever I'd like.