cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Oculus Store issues, unable to download most past titles:

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

For the past month I continue to have issues with downloading past titles. I have many great games I would like to play that state "Sorry we can't install ____ Please visit Oculus Support. I have done fresh installs, installed on a separate computer. Reset my network.  Nothing more I can do on my end. I also completed past support tickets submitting logs with no resolution. 

Anyone else going through this? I hope Meta updates the storefront and fixes these issues. Several hundred paid purchases since 2016 and most do not download. The storefront also has an issue where you are unable to download past titles (at least for me). It says get in text but no button to obtain, and no button on the actual page to purchase or download. Thank you. I am wondering if others are experiencing the same. I hate to make additional purchases and have them abandoned in the future with no ability to download. I will have to look towards other platforms if this isn't resolved. 

503 REPLIES 503

Hi Ryan

I will be waiting until its working before I provide a formal thank you, though I do thank you for providing updates and it seems a solution is in place so I feel some hope. I tried again today and the games won't download still but I understand it might take a while.

Questions:

1. Will the fix require any action on our end?

2. Regarding ETA being a slow roll out.  Pitch is slow and takes years to drop so can you throw us a bone and tell us if this is a number of 'days' to fix or longer please. We do need to know when to start threads up again if this is not resolved.

Yikes yeah don't uninstall the app either. I lost more games as things I could download a few days ago would no longer install.

it's still impossible to use the purchased products i bought a week ago. What is happening. how could a GAFA have a such poor service ?

savvito
Protege

again their twitter says all is fixed but for me sitll nothing works... at least they should refund us so we buy again the games on steam or give any another solution ( e.g. a drive from where we can download the installations)

I know we were told it would take time for the fix to be rolled out but has ANYONE who had issues been able to download any of the problem titles yet?

Last time I checked Vader immortal ep 1 and the update for into the blu are still borked. 

Happy to wait a bit longer but would be nice to see that SOMEONE has had the rolled out fix by now.

Thanks

Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

steveAllar
Protege

i finally ask a refund (i ask on twitter) and i get it in 5min. 

I buy a week ago lone echo and a never be able to download it 

If there a REAL solution  i could retake it. But if its a "Jedi  mind Trick Problem Solved i don'tproblem solvedproblem solved

Addikt
Protege

I could dl Racket fury yesterday. Other games are still impossible to download...

It's still broken. As you say, they tell us they are rolling out a solution but I have yet to hear of anyone who has successfully downloaded one of the affected games.

To me until members of this thread start reporting it solved its still an issue. Until then their assertion it is fixed is just words without any substance. 

I really want to try lone echo and this is the only platform we can get it on right?

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes it should only be a few days, but since I don't have an ETA specifically, I don't want to give you something that winds up being wrong. You won't need to do anything on your end, aside from downloading your games once it's been resolved. 

Without going too far into the weeds, the fix has to be manually applied to each game along with a few other systems that has the issue, which is why it's taking a while to role out.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

Hi Ryan

Thank you again for keeping us up to date. You are keeping us sane by providing updates so keep it up!

I totally understand and accept that the timing you indicate could change but its good to know the anticipated time to fix is a few days rather than longer. If it ends up longer then we all know about the best laid plans so kudos for at least trying to give us a ball park timing. Again all we can ask is that if that estimate changes let us know to manage our expectations if nothing else.

I understand regarding each game needing the fix, if this means some games become available for download sooner than others use us to feedback if its working! We are built in UAT and have a vested interest in helping you to help us!

All the best Ryan!