cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCVR Lag

LockJoe
Honored Guest

Whenever I launch my PCVR on my Quest 2, I'm having severe lag, whenever I'm at Oculus Home where even the smallest movements can delay lag so much. I literally tried everything, even lowering graphics to the lowest. Yet I still lag so much, I've spent to much time researching on how to fix this, but still no help, 

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya! PCVR is an amazing experience, so we definitely want to help you get to where you're having a close to flawless experience! Have you always had this issue, or did it start randomly?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It would be a good idea to post your PC specs, whether you are using link or Airlink and your wifi specs if Airlink. Your problem could be lack of wifi bandwidth if you have connected to a 2.4GHz wifi SSID rather than 5GHz, but it could also be low PC specs doing it.

hello OculusSupport,I am having the same problem with my PCVR ,it lags everytime when i connect my headset to my pc,the frames lag and it makes a weird chirping noise please help me fix this, the first time i connected it which was a few days ago it was doing perfectly fine but when i got on it the next day it lagged and graphics were low.

Hey hey, @abyssalvoidprotogen! We hate to hear that you haven't been able to enjoy PCVR to full capacity. You're definitely in the right place as we want to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Could you please reseat the cable and inspect it for any kinks, sharp bends, damage, or bent pins? Also, are you using any 3rd party cables or accessories? Please reach back out with the requested information so we can have a better understanding of your issue and let's get you gaming again soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @abyssalvoidprotogen! We just wanted to check in with you since we haven't heard back in a couple days. Did our previous suggestion help out at all? If not, just let us know and we'd gladly look into the next steps for you. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you!