cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCVR laggy and low quality

DesiredLucas
Honored Guest

i recently got the vokoo 16ft link cable off of amazon, it works well on roblox vr but when i switch onto something like beat saber or pavlov it looks uhh not that good, i mean it's decent but not what it should be looking like and the lag is really bad, i have an rx 570 and an i5-7500

i also tested the link cable on the oculus software and it said it's speed is around 3.9 gbps, what should my settings on everything be? if you need more information in order for you to help let me know i'm kind of new to this

2 REPLIES 2

LogMeIn_Hamachi
Explorer

You can tweak more settings in "Oculus debug tool" test different bitrates, test mobile ASW enabled and disabled. It can be found on c drive > program files> oculus > support > oculus diagnostics.

Also in the oculus pc app > devices try different resolutions.

It is also worth trying 120hz and leaving mobile ASW enabled since then your pc only needs too render 60fps but still give a smooth experience.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DesiredLucas. We definitely understand how important it is to have a smooth experience while playing VR, and we'd love to help out however we can! We'll need to review your logs, which we can't do over the forums here, so please reach out to us through the Meta Store Support website. We'll do everything we can to help get this resolved, we'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!