cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*POTENTIAL FIX* for Payment Error "GraphQL server responded with error 1383118"

BaFLr
Honored Guest

So I bought my Oculus yesterday, but have had problems purchasing any App/Games.

This was happening every time, even though my card/paypal could make payments elsewhere. Thus displaying the message "GraphQL server responded with error 1383118" every time I tried making a purchase.

This is what fixed it for me:

1. Head to your Oculus Settings on a Web Browser.
  2. Click Devices
  3. Enable App Sharing
  4. Head to Payment Methods
  5. Connect your Payments accordingly
  6. Now head to the App/Game you are trying to purchase (On a Web Page/Phone, not on the device itself)
  7. Try payment and it should now charge you accounts properly, thus giving you access to the App/Game!

NOTES: I also made sure the Email Address linked to the account was the same as my Facebook's account, and I changed the PIN just to be sure. So if the above fix doesn't work, make sure you those two things also.

I hope this helped, as I have seen countless forum posts about this issue but no fixes. Oculus Live Chat support sent me through a tedious 3 hour long checklist - only to say "You have to submit a ticket". So I hope to all Gods out there you no longer have to go through the same.

Let me know if this worked/didn't! If it didnt I feel for you, Support might get back to you 🤔

1 REPLY 1

tnt55
Honored Guest

Thank you, it worked, i have been struggling with that problem for a week.