cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM ABOUT SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET

adi.filip.549
Honored Guest

Hello, When I access to https://store.facebook.com/help/quest/articles/contact-us/contact-us/index-contact-us/ and click on Submit a support ticket, it takes me to https://store.facebook.com/help/ 

Please fix it !

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, clearing your browser's history can help with misdirecting. You are able to create a support ticket by going directly to our support page. Let's make sure we get your issue resolved. You are also able to PM us through this platform by clicking here, or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

oculus.JPG

I can't find the place to open live chat with Oculus support like this picture as before, please restore it

Hello, we'd like to delve into your account issue to make sure we here at Oculus can help. Please reply with the following information and we'll look into what options are available for you:

1. The name and current email address on the customer's Facebook account
  2. An alternative email address that has not been associated with any Facebook accounts before (this helps to secure the account)
  3. Oculus product serial number or order number, if the product has not yet been received
  4. The exact error message the customer receives when trying to access their Facebook account (include screenshots, if possible)
  5. The customer's country of residence

We'll respond quickly as soon as we receive the above information.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

bruh

Hey adi! Sorry for the confusion. Can you DM the OculusSupport account with that info instead? From there the team can take a look into things after they have a little more context on the issue you're having. Thanks! 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and others know by hitting this button.
*Known issues - Interacting with our known issues threads helps us track how many users are also experiencing that issue. Definitely interact with those posts if you are affected!
*Kudos button - Give others a virtual High-Five for helpful posts and replies you agree with!

Please only DM a mod if we've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

How to DM the Oculus Support account?, could you help me ?

Sure thing! You can go to the account page: https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/16864

From there just click the "Send a Message" button and you should be groovy. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and others know by hitting this button.
*Known issues - Interacting with our known issues threads helps us track how many users are also experiencing that issue. Definitely interact with those posts if you are affected!
*Kudos button - Give others a virtual High-Five for helpful posts and replies you agree with!

Please only DM a mod if we've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

I sent my message 1 hour ago but they didn't reply ! How long do they take to reply my message ? 

The team is usually pretty quick to help out, but depending on volume it could take a little bit before you get a reply. Give it a little bit of time and then refresh your inbox 🙂