cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice

Johnboy30278
Honored Guest

Can someone help me please, I purchased saints and sinners tourist edition for £29.99 from the store the it came up with the bundle offer of saints and sinners tourist edition plus retribution for 29.99, it also said that as Iv purchased tourist edition I would not get charged for the retribution as its in the bundle yet Iv been charged twice at £29.99 on my PayPal account.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, JohnBoy. We're sadden to hear that you've been charged twice for The Walking Dead Saints & Sinners, and we're even more upset about how this can interfere with your agenda. Please allow us to look into this further for you. You are welcome to PM us for additional investigation.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!