cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern has locked me out and can’t connect

Brabner
Honored Guest

I created a pattern but apparently can’t remember it.  I’ve been tryin to reset it and now trying to return to Factory Settings, but the headset won’t even connect to my app cuz the pattern won’t unlock.  WTF??? How can I reset my headset if it won’t connect to my phone/app because the pattern that needs to be reset can’t be reset?!?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how confusing these situations can be and we want to be able to help. We will go ahead and list below how to manually reset your device without using the phone.

Turn off your headset.

Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.

Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.

Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Psycist
Honored Guest

But is there any way to remove the pattern without factory restting?

Hey there! There is in fact a way to do so, we will link you to our support site article about this for your reference! https://support.oculus.com/119389083518185

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!