cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern reset is **bleep**

TSSYeetryangaming
Honored Guest

Ok so meta i am not factory reseting my oculus for a pattern why cant yall just send a reset link to our email and also im not losing all my save data just too unlock my headset yall need to make a better way to reset the pattern and im also not buying and redownloading all my apps this is stupid as you can just have it posible to reset it though the app

2 REPLIES 2

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! I see you're having issues with you pattern lock and know how this can be a struggle. Just to let you know there is a way to check if your Cloud Backup is on! If this is on you can proceed with a Factory Reset like normal without worrying about your saved data. 

Just use the following steps here to check: 

1. Go to secure.oculus.com/my/cloud-backup on a computer.
  2. Use the search field to filter for any specific application, or scroll through the table to view which of your applications have cloud backup enabled.

You can also check this article out here! You can factory reset without issues! 

We are all mad here.

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! I hope this information helped! Let me know if you're still in need of assistance!

We are all mad here.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?