cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Disabled and No Response from Support

999SkyeUnknown
Honored Guest

My payments were disabled due to unknown usual activity a month ago and i dont know the reason for it. I made a ticket (********) told to wait for an email, nothing. A week passes I made another, got a reply only to be told it was closed and to respond to first tickets email thread, which I don't have and had said so in the second tickets description. Another week passes, I made another and told I would get a reply in 2-3 days. It's been another week, I haven't heard from anyone and I have checked everywhere in my email. At this point if no one can help me can I just get a refund for all the money I had already spent on my quest 3 and games.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greetings @999SkyeUnknown! Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to this matter. We're sorry this issue is ongoing for you and we would love to look into this matter. Shoot us a PM so that we can continue to better assist you with getting this resolved. At this time, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Hope to hear from you soon! Have an awesome day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

momofcam
Honored Guest

My grandson has the same problem.  He has over 110.00 with gift cards for Easter.  I sent in request but no response.  You would think the APP companies would get a upset with Customer support  for not helping.  We can't spend money.

Hello there,momofcam! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We aim for all our users to be able to make purchases as smoothly as possible, and we understand this can cause a delay on amazing purchases. Therefore, we would be happy to look into this for you asap. If you can, please shoot us a PM so that we can collect sensitive account information while keeping it safe from the public eye and determine what is causing this. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We can't wait to hear from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi again! Just checking to see if you still needed assistance with making a payment. If so, send us a PM so we can get to the bottom of this!