cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment did not mean to pay

dragonslayer2131
Honored Guest

What if you purchase something and then ask for a refund and then install it again do you still get your refund?

1 REPLY 1

FunkyTanuki
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey Dragonslayer,

This is a really good question as some people have run into something similar. When you request a refund, it takes a while to process, but the store will sometimes allow you to purchase the game again even though the refund isn't processed yet. If you purchase the game again and THEN the refund gets finalized, you will lose access to the game and only receive the refund for one of the purchases. If you ever refund something by mistake or something along those lines, do not purchase the game again until the refund finalizes. I hope I explained it easy enough. Let me know if there's anything I can help clear up.

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?