cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Im.just.better.VR
Honored Guest

Can someone tell my how to fix my oculus form not adding my payment method it keeps saying unable to add 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how concerning it can be when you're unable to make purchases for your device. Let's work together to get you squared away!

First, we recommend checking out this public support article on our accepted payment methods. We also want to inform you of the requirements that must be met in order for payments to work with our system:

• The card must be associated with a billing address
  • The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it. E-cards and virtual MasterCards should work, but most Gift cards do not have this option
  • There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card
    • Payment restrictions can be placed by: users, businesses, financial institutions or governments ; some examples of restrictions include currency, and transaction amounts
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
  • Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in “invalid postal code”

If you believe your payment method meets these requirements, please reach out to our support team here. We want to do everything we can to get this taken care of for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?