cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal not available

Kipkop3000
Explorer

I have been trying to buy a game via the meta quest store for a few hours now, but every time I try to pay and add PayPal it keeps saying PayPal not available does anyone have a solution? 

Screenshot_20240513-203245_Meta Quest.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey, @Kipkop3000! Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We aim for all our users to be able to make purchases as smoothly as possible, and this is definitely not the experience we want for you. So we would love to look into why you are not able to make purchases with PayPal, since we know that having payment issues while trying to enjoy VR gaming can really disrupt an amazing VR experience. If you can, please shoot us a PM so that we can collect sensitive account information while keeping it safe from the public eye, and determine what is causing this, and get you back to a smooth VR experience. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We can't wait to hear from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. We are coming back to see if you were able to send us a private message so we can continue to work on your payment issue. If you haven't, you can follow the steps above to send us one. We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ahy.402974
Honored Guest

The system did not accept paypal 

did not accept any of my cards 

did not accept gift card 

what is this so strange realy , I am so worried I entered my personnel info is it secured!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there @ahy.402974! It looks like you're having trouble making payments because PayPal isn't available. We'd like to help with this, so please send us a private message with some important details. We're eager to chat with you! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey there @ahy.402974 ! We were just checking in to see if you still needed help! Let us know if you have any questions.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?