cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Notifications - Couldn't paid Headset

dougblake
Level 4

Hello,

This is a feature I've never been able to get working so hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I'm an iPhone user, tried on my older iPhone 11 and new 14 but always get the same. When I go into the Phone notifications settings within the Meta Quest App I get the following below.

I've tried pairing, forgetting and re-pairing multiple times via the bluetooth menu, both initiated from the iPhone to the quest and from the quest to the iPhone. I'm able to pair successfully, I'm also able to see the device connected within the Meta Quest App (i.e. I can see its online, view battery status and other settings etc) but not able to setup phone notifications.

It is also turned on within the Quest settings from the headset.

I'm based in the UK, should that make any difference.

Anyone else got this and had any success?

Thanks

Doug

IMG_0140.PNG

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Doug. We know how it feels when devices won't pair, that's never a fun situation to be in! We're here to help get this sorted out for you. We see you've already tried several troubleshooting steps, please check out our site here for more tips! If that doesn't help, please reach out to our amazing support team for further assistance. We look forward to resolving this as soon as possible!